NS Outlook Synchronization Handler - Mails in Drafts

jongujongu Member Posts: 4
Hello.
I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I´m trying to add the OSendMail.SentOnBehalfOfName property for the 'NS Outlook Synchronization Handler'.OSendMail Automation server class.

The problem is that the e-mails that are created aren´t sent out directly from outlook, but end up in drafts, and when they eventually are sent, the from field is changed from the SentOnBehalfOf address, to the address of the user who creates the mail. And the strange thing is that if I open the mail, before it is automatically sent, and send it manually, then it works fine. The mail is sent by me on behaf of the address in the From-field, no problem....

So, I was just wondering if anybody knows this issue and maybe has some suggestions for me...?

I´m using MBS Navision 4.0sp2 with Outlook 2007 on Win XP.

Comments

• NavBoy13NavBoy13 Member Posts: 15
    Hello,

Did you solve this problem? i have the same situation...
  • ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    There is a validation used internally in Outlook which changes OnBehalfOfName within a while. (I couldn't find any place to change this property.) If I remember correctly if you save the e-mail first and then send this problem does not occur. And in order to save e-mail you have to use Outlook Object library instead of OS handler and redesign your code. (You have to check if it is possible to save e-mail in OS handler automation)
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft