Options

Impor Sales Invoice from XML file

dagodago Member Posts: 22
Can you please help me to solve these questions :

How to handle such case not to import the same invoice more than once ? (accoording to Vendor Invoice No.)

How to show the values not just in local currency, e.g.: both in EUR and USD

How to locate the xml file on disc ? Now its working like that the xml file must be saved in specific path: in my case it is:
C:\Temp\SalesInvoice100307

Thanks a lot,

dago

Comments

• Options
    byllebylle Member Posts: 47
    Hi!

1) To avoid importing the same invoice twice you can do a simple thing - just move the invoice file as soon as it has been imported to a different directory.
    In this way you know that all files that are located in your import directory can be imported ;-)

2) On the Invoice Lines you can only watch the local currency (so fare I know) - if you need to see values in different currencies,
    then you have to add new fields and calculate the values yourself (unless you also import them ;-) )

3) First you have to define an import directory. When you have defined a directory, then you can use the table File to locate the XML's.
    Just set a filter on Path (Your import directory), Is a file (Yes) and then maybe on Name (@*.xml), now you just loop through the table just as if it was normal records.