implementing a new interface?

ZatoichiZatoichi Member Posts: 3
Hi,

I dont have much experience with programming in NAV so far.

My question:
Is it (theoretically) possible, to design a window/cube in NAV to summarize specific key figures from different modules? From that window i want to take the data and represent it in Excel/XSLT.

Up to what extent is it possible to realize such a window?
Hoping for your reply. Thanks!

Comments

• kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    I exactly cudnt understand what u mean by "window" here, r u saying interface ?

For the req which u have specified u can use Analysis by dimension, Account Schedules, Inventory Budget , Sales Analysis and some more, u have so many of them u will have to be clear with what u want. All of these which i mentioned here will by default export the data to excel. Mention it very categorically what u want so that somebody on forum can give u exact answer.

But yeah i don't think u need to customize, NAV does a lot of stuff by default. :)
    Kapil Khanna
  • ZatoichiZatoichi Member Posts: 3
    thx for the answer,

what i need is indeed an interface/screen like Account Schedules/Analysis by dimension...
    In this interface i want to summarize (+ calculate) all relevant financial and structural key figures (needed for bank lending/credit control) like return on investment, return on sales etc.

Can i use some default stuff here?
    And if not, is it possible to implement such an interface?