StyleSheet Problem

RaQRaQ Member Posts: 4
Hy everyone,

I've recently noticed a problem and I have no clue how to solve'it.
Two or three weeks ago, i've created some style sheets using Microsoft Dynamics NAV Style Sheet Tool v1.1 . Until three days ago everything went well, but then i've started receiving an error when i'm trying to send a record to WORD or EXCEL (not only me, but all the other clients to). The text of the error says:

"This message is for C/ALL programmers (That would be me :) ) :
The call to member save failed. msxlm4.dll returned the fallowing message:
The system cannot find the path specified.
"

error.jpg

Answers

• RaQRaQ Member Posts: 4
    RaQ wrote:
    Hy everyone,

I've recently noticed a problem and I have no clue how to solve'it.
    Two or three weeks ago, i've created some style sheets using Microsoft Dynamics NAV Style Sheet Tool v1.1 . Until three days ago everything went well, but then i've started receiving an error when i'm trying to send a record to WORD or EXCEL (not only me, but all the other clients to). The text of the error says:

"This message is for C/ALL programmers (That would be me :) ) :
    The call to member save failed. msxlm4.dll returned the fallowing message:
    The system cannot find the path specified.
    "

error.jpg

I've found something ... it seems that is a db isue ... I mean that on other databases the feature, stil work, so ... i think that is a problem with the Setnd-To program.
  • RaQRaQ Member Posts: 4
    I've found the problem. It seems that the "Microsoft Dynamics NAV Style Sheet Tool " makes some changes to the CodeUnit 403 (Application Launch Management). I've replaced the codeUnit with the original, and now it seems that everything works normal. Il try now to se what did the tool change in this codeUnit, and whe i'll find the source of the problem i'll write'it here.

10x for the support.