Translating Menusuites

ClaudioPereiraClaudioPereira Member Posts: 38
Hello,

I'm trying to translate a few NAV objects, including the menusuites. Using the "Translate, Import" and "Translate, Export" functions. Most objects work fine with that, but when importing the translated menusuite texts I keep getting a "Internal error 47 in module 70".

Has anyone else here encountered this issue?

Regards

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Assuming your working for HANDS-on if you are working in OZ.

Which language are you importing into NAV and has the menusuite already been customised.
  • byllebylle Member Posts: 47
    Hi!

I know this error from 3.7 and I guess the error still is the same ;-)

Internal error 47 in module 70 is an unexpected error #Err_AO_TextLenGTDstLen (Module_AO, 47 ).
    This means, that somewhere in your objects you have a translated text that is too long.
  • hartford10hartford10 Member Posts: 4
    Yes I am also suffering from the same trouble and cant able to figure out the reason behind that. I had tried a lot and still searching.
  • lvanvugtlvanvugt Member Posts: 774
    bylle wrote:
    Internal error 47 in module 70 is an unexpected error #Err_AO_TextLenGTDstLen (Module_AO, 47 ).
    This means, that somewhere in your objects you have a translated text that is too long.
    Tip
    Because of this always try to make your translation as long as the original (ENU) text. This will not always be possible as English terminology is very efficient and often local languages are not.
    Luc van Vugt, fluxxus.nl
    Never stop learning
    Van Vugt's dynamiXs
    Dutch Dynamics Community