Ratings to Nav 2009

abhishekpareekabhishekpareek Member Posts: 150
edited 2009-05-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hi Everybody,

Its now long time that Navision 2009 is released in the market.Navision 2009 is released with classic client and role tailored client.

It would be great if everbody in this forum could share their ideas about the role tailored client in the following context:

1) What are the ratings that you can give to Navision 2009 role tailored client out of 10?

Regards,
Abhishek

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision' forum to 'NAV 2009 (formerly NAV 5.1/'6.0')' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• genericgeneric Member Posts: 511
    Most existing clients don't see a need to upgrade. There is nothing technical superior that would fork them the money to upgrade.
    The only thing some clients have used is webservice, and that you can do just exe upgrade and use webservices.
    For new clients it's a different story. I'm working on a project for 1 year now, and it will go for another year, so I won't be working too soon with RTC. For new clients, I still see that the classic reports and forms still need to be created.
    That's double amount of work. Until they get rid of classic, migration/implementation of RTC will be slow. Also the shape of economy doesn't help things either.