Can not invoice an order

efficeon007efficeon007 Member Posts: 31
edited 2009-05-26 in Navision Financials
I got a functional problem: Sales Order 43489. If we set Fecha registro (Registration date) as 05/20/09, then press F11, and then select the third button to invoice this order, we can get a error message. I have tried to use debug and I found debug stopped at "TEST FIELD (importe)". Then If I press F5 continue, the error message appears. I don't know why the error message appears but I am very sure this order has some problems, because other orders can be invoiced normally.

Error message is Spanish, translate it as English could be:
Amount can not have the value 0 in "line. general daily" table (table 81) journal name = ' ', diary section name = ' ', line No. = '0'.

It seems say in table 81 (line general daily table), journal name = ' ' , diary section name = ' ', and Line No. = '0'; I am very confused about this message, because only blank / new line in table 81 can meet the three conditions.

To debug this step by step looks crazy, because I found most tables, fields in this codeunit 11 object are in Spanish.

May be I need to check the order line? Because I saw there are two lines have tiny amount in "cost price" column, and I don't know why here is 0.0001, it even smaller than cent. (see the last picture) If you have some ideas, please share with me, many thanks.
I am a expert of questions, not the solution provider, but questions submitter.

Comments

• efficeon007efficeon007 Member Posts: 31
    There are two more pictures, I attached them here.
  • SnoopySnoopy Member Posts: 43
    The message has nothing to do with table 81, because the datas are just written into this table for posting in the background. Following the message and one of your pictures, in line one, there ist an amount of 0. But this is important only, if type is item, g/l account, in any case not empty = remark. So look at your order lines or show your left columns in an picture.

Michael
    Snoopy wrote:
    The message has nothing to do with table 81, because the datas are just written into this table for posting in the background. Following the message and one of your pictures, in line one, there ist an amount of 0. But this is important only, if type is item, g/l account, in any case not empty = remark. So look at your order lines or show your left columns in an picture.

Michael

Thanks for Michael' s reply. I am not sure what does the "amount" you mean, sorry. There are several "amounts", like cost price, SK-AMOUNT, etc in this order line. Anyway, I am attaching the left columns of this order for reference.

Thanks again.
    Cabn you change the language to english and send the pic's again?
    Snoopy wrote:
    Cabn you change the language to english and send the pic's again?

Sorry, my version does not support English language pack.

I just tried, only "Position 4", No. 70500002, Line 11, Description: "Rental car" can not be invocied, other lines (even with the same item no.) can be invoiced normally. May be its "Precio venta" (sales price) is incorrect? It shows 1015.20.

Thanks anyway.
    The message amount = 0 points to the column in th order, called 'Line amount'. This is nothing else, but the product of quantity * unit cost. So look at the line amount, should be 1 * 1015,20?
    Another thing, I think, I have seen: you do not have a unit of measure in this line?

But I think, it is in line no1.: precio coste = 0?

Michael
    Snoopy wrote:
    The message amount = 0 points to the column in th order, called 'Line amount'. This is nothing else, but the product of quantity * unit cost. So look at the line amount, should be 1 * 1015,20?
    Another thing, I think, I have seen: you do not have a unit of measure in this line?

But I think, it is in line no1.: precio coste = 0?

Michael

UOM has nothing to do with this problem, because in this order the last two lines (without UOM) still can be invoiced. I have tried them in another order.

If "Precio venta" is 1015.20, then "Importe" and "Importe pendiente" should be 1015.20 also. I doubt the amount in "Precio coste" and "SK-AMOUNT" fields are incorrect, that is why the error message poped up. I have tried to change "Precio coste" amount from 0.001 to 0.01, then this line can be invoiced.

I don't understand what you mentioned "line amount" which field do you mean?

Thanks.
    Look at your configuración contabilidad, especially to Prec. redondeo importe and Prec. redondeo precio-prod.. I guess these are 0.01. I have an example fropm my database and that's shows, what I have meant by stating, if importe line is 0.[img][/img][img][/img]
    Snoopy wrote:
    Look at your configuración contabilidad, especially to Prec. redondeo importe and Prec. redondeo precio-prod.. I guess these are 0.01. I have an example fropm my database and that's shows, what I have meant by stating, if importe line is 0.[img][/img][img][/img]

Many thanks, Michael.

I just checked the setting. "Prec. redondeo importe" (Precision. Rounding amount?) shows 0.01, whereas "Prec. redondeo precio-prod" (Precision product price rounding amount?) shows 0.00001. Does "Precio coste" affect by "Pre. redondeo precio-prod"? If so, the precision setting should be ok, why this order still gets problem? Besides, if I attempt to change the precision, system gives me "No se puede cambiar el contenido del campo Prec. redondeo importe ya que hay movs. registrados." (You can not change the contents of the field Prec. rounding amount since there Movses. registered.) It seems we can not change this setting?
    If your picture snap5 ist, what you tried to post, than there you have the difference between these two rounding precision: the precio of 0,001 is rounded to 0,00 for the importe linea. As I see, you are posting to SI - I mean, currency and the rounding precision there should not be the problem.
    Snoopy wrote:
    If your picture snap5 ist, what you tried to post, than there you have the difference between these two rounding precision: the precio of 0,001 is rounded to 0,00 for the importe linea. As I see, you are posting to SI - I mean, currency and the rounding precision there should not be the problem.

I am sorry I am confused, so what will be the problem? Line 9th with "Precio coste" = 0.001 and "SK AMOUNT" = 0.02 can be invoiced normally, but line 11th with "Precio coste" = 0.001 and "SK AMOUNT" = 0.00 can not be invoiced...I have tried to change the SK AMOUNT value of line 11th as 0.01 or 0.02, but no luck. What would be the correct value of SK AMOUNT, if "Precio coste" needs to be 0.001?
    First, I don't hvae the spanish-version in my office, but I think that SK-Amount is not a standard field (maybe in Spain). To see the difference, take a calculator and enter 0,001 * 21. The result is 0,021 which is rounded by Navision to 0,02.
    Yes you are right. SK-AMOUNT is not the "standard" field. User resolved this by modifying "precio coste" value to anther value. Finally this order gets booked. Thanks for your help, Michael!!!
    You are welcome!