Quantity in Revaluation Journal

tuhoangtuhoang Member Posts: 7
Hi all,
I have problem with the quantity in revaluation journal screen. Please anyone can help?
First, I run the Adjust Item Cost batch job (My inventory setup is Automatic post adjst cost to GL) then I run calculate Inventory Value in Revaluation journal screen with the posting date is 12/31/2008, location A, variant not used. The quantity of Item X in revaluation screen is: 1000 PCS. After that, I run Inventory revaluation report with ending date is 12/31/2008, same location and I got the results is 1100 PCS for item A.
I am using Navision 4.0 and SQL 2005. Please help me to answers on this issue.
Thanks for any help

Comments

• SD-JRSD-JR Member Posts: 94
    Hi,

This happens if you have negative item movements for this item which have not been allocated.

i.e. you have a negative -100 with remaining qty -100.

if you allocate this/these line(s) both should agree.
    Regards,

Ger
    Simply Dynamics Ltd
    Web: www.simplydynamics.ie
  • aps_mbsaps_mbs Member Posts: 141
    Hi expert,

In my case there are no negative entries pending...still cant get hold of it

Inventory valuation report and ILE are in sinc, but the revalution journal is showing some different quantity...

I am using NAV 2009 SP1
  • aps_mbsaps_mbs Member Posts: 141
    got hold of the issue....

The negative adjustment posted got allocated to the quantity in the next financial year... hence if i run the revalution journal it will show quantity different to what is shown in the inventory valuation report.