Style Sheet Relationships

bboo4dbboo4d Member Posts: 14
I am creating a style sheet using The Purchase Order Header and Lines Tables. The relationship between the header and lines should be Order Type and Document No. When I try and run the style sheet I get the error that

The purchse line does not exist

Identification Fields and Values

Document Type = Order Document NO. = 38996 Line No.= 38996

Document Type = Order Document NO. = 38996 Line No.= 38996

The line number is actually 3000 in the table. I am sitting on the line I wish to export to the style sheet and trying to bring in the address information from the header.

Any idea what my problem might be.

Thanks all
](*,)

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    The PO or SO is already a default stylesheet, or it comes with the stylesheet creation tool, look at the example provided
  • bboo4dbboo4d Member Posts: 14
    I am not sure what you mean I don't want to recreate the Purchase Order I just want to use the fields from the tables for a letter

Thanks
  • canadian_baconcanadian_bacon Member Posts: 91
    which form are you linking to the stylesheet? Have you checked the linkings in the form?
  • bboo4dbboo4d Member Posts: 14
    Yes the linkings in the form are Document Type and Document Number but the style sheet seems to want to use the line number as well and is using the document number. I am able to return the information using those two fields in SQL Server so I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or the style sheets are not set up correctly. We have had our Application only 2 weeks and I have not been able to get anything to return.

Thanks.