Hot fix

NavrookieNavrookie Member Posts: 83
Hi,

Can Some one Say me How Many Hot fixes has been released for Nav 4.0 SP3 Indian Localization.

My client Would Like to Migrate from 4.0 to 2009, can someone say me is it feasible, What would be the difficulty in doing so, as this it the first Migratation Project we are undertaking.
Regards,

Arvind

The Art of Walking in Water is to know Where Stones Are..

Comments

• srinivas.chittemsrinivas.chittem Member Posts: 142
    Hi,

As per my knowledge Total 7 Hot fixes released for 4.0 sp3.
    Regards,
    srinivas
    "Delighting Customers.... Through Delivery Excellence" .
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Navrookie wrote:
    Hi,

Can Some one Say me How Many Hot fixes has been released for Nav 4.0 SP3 Indian Localization.

My client Would Like to Migrate from 4.0 to 2009, can someone say me is it feasible, What would be the difficulty in doing so, as this it the first Migratation Project we are undertaking.

Let me tell you about Migrations:

The most important factor is experience. There is no way you can estimate your first one. Best is to offer to do it for the client for free, and use it as a training experience. If you try to make money out of this it will be a disaster.

Also unless you are planning another 10 upgrades, I would seriously reconsider doing this your self. The investment to learn to do an upgrade is a lot bigger than you think, and it is generally more economical for you and your client to use an upgrade center to do this.
    David Singleton