Job, Job Task,Jobs Planning Lines, and Resources Import

learnerlearner Member Posts: 33
I lost the Jobs and Resources data of one week from my core company when someone restored the backdated database. With the backup taken, fortunately, they could be restored to a new company. I exported the following tables with the required migration fields from this second company and tried to import table 156: resource to core company and applied it. BUT I dont see the new resource LIST which I can see in the exported file.
Tables Exported:
156: Resource
205: Resource Unit of Measure
1001: Job task
1003: Job Planning Line
167:Job

Is this the process to import resource? Are these tables sufficient when No Jobs Posting Groups, Task dimensions, WIP method have been setup yet..

Thanks

Comments

• kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    Just check u might be having some filter on form , because to import resource 156 is meant, u can have rest of stuff afterwards as well, even if u just import resource numbers it will be visible. And u r using which format means it is txt or csv file ?
    Kapil Khanna
  • learnerlearner Member Posts: 33
    Thanks.
    I used xls file to export and import.
    I found error while importing..that's why I cannot import data correctly. Even though there is complete list of Resource Unit of Measure, error seen while importing the resources is that resource unit of measure associated with the given resource is not found. I deleted and reimported resource unit of measure, but the same problem! :(