Strangest error ever

teaboyteaboy Member Posts: 8
When I use shift>3 to type a pound sign within Nav I gets a J, however this is only within Nav and you cannot copy and paste a £ from word/notepad. However if another user checks the same order they see the £ sign we have replaced the fin.stx file and even done a full re-install from the Nav server all to no avail. This error is only related to one pc and we have tried everything we could think of to correct this. Any ideas short of destroying the keyboard which is new ??? ](*,)

Answers

• mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    may be the Regional and Language Optiona of the system
    :-k
  • teaboyteaboy Member Posts: 8
    may be the Regional and Language Optiona of the system
    :-k
    Nope, checked that and all is set correctly . It is only the one key which we are having trouble with and its got us totally stumped we've never seen anything like this before.

Thanks anyway.
    teaboy wrote:
    When I use shift>3 to type a pound sign within Nav I gets a J, however this is only within Nav and you cannot copy and paste a £ from word/notepad. However if another user checks the same order they see the £ sign we have replaced the fin.stx file and even done a full re-install from the Nav server all to no avail. This error is only related to one pc and we have tried everything we could think of to correct this. Any ideas short of destroying the keyboard which is new ??? ](*,)

Never mind we have decided to try a full windows restore. :-k :bug:
    The restore was successful and this issue can be put to bed thank you for your input. \:D/