Options

Business Objects

Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
edited 2004-09-08 in Navision Financials
Is anybody using Business Objects for reporting with Navision Financials? Have you created a Universe for the Navision database? What are your experiences?
No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)

Comments

• Options
    mfabianmfabian Member Posts: 187
    Not yet but a good starting point might be www.biztalk.org
    Do a search on "Navision" to the an overview over all released business objects

Marcus

Marcus Fabian
    m.fabian@thenet.ch
    +41 79 439 78 72
    With best regards from Switzerland

Marcus Fabian
  • Options
    "Business Objects" is the name of a reporting and analyzing tool. This has nothing to do with XML.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    SandraSandra Member Posts: 52
    Hallo Luc,

I know it is some time since you posted your request. However maybe you are now happily using Business Objects or have found an alternative. We are looking for a reporting tool for Navision Financials. We are having problems finding something and our NSC is not particularly helpful. So I thought maybe you have some suggestions.

Thanks
    Sandra
  • Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    Business Objects formerly "Crystal Decisions" aka Crystal Reports
  • Options
    Dean_AxonDean_Axon Member Posts: 193
    Hi Sandra,

Have you tried "Jet Reports" ??

Its a very easy to use excel integration that allows the user great facilities to create their own reports in an enviroment that is familiar to them.

(I think they also sponsor this site :wink: )
    :D:D:D
    Remember: Keep it simple
  • Options
    As I'm working now for a MBS Partner that distributes Targit BI in the Benelux, I'm forced to say ... use Targit BI for all your reporting needs ;-)

And they also sponsor this site :lol:

But I agree with Dean that Jet Reports is a interesting product and worth a look.
  • Options
    SandraSandra Member Posts: 52
    Thanks for all you help, I will look into the matter (when I get around to it again!!!)
    Regards
    Sandra