Issue Printing Cash Receipts

HaroldpleaseHaroldplease Member Posts: 4
Hello all!

First time poster here. Well, we have been having a problem with Navision not printing out the cash receipt when we hit Post & Print. We have not had any other printing issues. Navision prints copies, Purchase Invoices when we hit Post & Print, even Sales orders and Quotes. We only have a problem with Navision printing out Cash Receipts.

If any of you have had this problem before or have any suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the help

HP

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    you have set some filter on the report.
    close NAV. Delete the zup file. and then try again.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • DaveTDaveT Member Posts: 1,039
    Hi Harold,

Welcome to Mibuso :mrgreen:

Check that you have a posting report ID set on the General Journal Template ( Administration -> Application Setup -> Financial Management -> General -> Journal Templates)

You may have to show the column.
    Dave Treanor

Dynamics Nav Add-ons
    http://www.simplydynamics.ie/Addons.html
  • HaroldpleaseHaroldplease Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for all the advice so far guys.

Well I did what you both said, I erased the Zup files, and I also checked the Posting Report ID, and it was correct.

Still it did not print this morning after I did those things. Then all of a sudden it printed when she posted and printed a credit card payment. Still though if she posts a regular transaction it does not print.

If anyone has any other ideas that would be great.

Thanks for all the help!

HP
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Any modifications to the routine or printing of the receipts?
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • HaroldpleaseHaroldplease Member Posts: 4
    Nope, there have been no modifications. Also, it is only happening to one computer. It will print on mine, and as well on my bosses, but not on the A/R ladies computer.

I do not think it is the printer because she can print copies and orders from Navision, but I am going to reinstall the printer drivers just to be on the safe side.

HP
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    You also might want to try to get them to print them to another printer temporarily to see how they get on, but give the reinstalled printer driver a chance first.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    You just mentioned credit card transaction. Do you have a modification in your system?
    I'm thinking that it could be the reason. The modification is setting filters on a specific field that is not being removed when the regular batch is printed.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • themavethemave Member Posts: 1,058
    we have a similar problem, one person out of 30.

when she selects post and print, it doesn't print out. but she can go to a posted document and print it just find.

it is just the one user on the one machine.

post and print doesn't print. it does post though.

I know this doesn't help you, but just was letting you know you are not alone
  • sunnyksunnyk Member Posts: 280
    Hi every one,
    Yes it happend to one the user in my company also. Whenevr she use the POst And Print Button on Gen Journal, No print outs come but the entries get posted. I am still doing the reasearch why it happening to her only and thats to only for one report.
    I have only one question to these experts, is it like that these reports somewhr related to Userid.