for mb7-224

ermohdnadeemermohdnadeem Member Posts: 25
MS Dynamic

NDM
Nadeem

Comments

• Options
    kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    One free advice. If u r asking for dumps atleast don't use ur actual name on forum. Else if u will go for interview somebody may come to know that how u cleared the exam. Ok :mrgreen:. I hope u got it what i mean. Means no point in clearing exam with dumps.

I have pdfs for this exam given by MS shall i send u.
    Kapil Khanna
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Great... teaching people not only that it is alright to cheat on the exam, but also how to lie about it to a prospective employer. Then, you are going to send them the exam questions that somebody illegally stole, and is selling to other people illegally, and you are going to just send them to someone else without them paying for it, basically stealing something that was already stolen in the first place, in order to give someone the edge to cheat their way through an exam, and telling them how to lie about it in a job interview.....

Way to go, excellent work =D> *dripping with sarcasm*
  • Options
    Thanx . But (*dripping with sarcasm*) for what :?: :?: :?: :?: i told him to refer pdfs (study material) and not to go for dumps and stuff like that.
    Kapil Khanna
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Oh I'm sorry *even more sarcasm there*, but for a minute there it almost sounded like you explained how to conceal your name so that employers don't find out that they have been asking for brandumps online:
    One free advice. If u r asking for dumps atleast don't use ur actual name on forum. Else if u will go for interview somebody may come to know that how u cleared the exam

Then, it sounded like you were going to send them pdf's for the exam "given" to you by Microsoft:
    I have pdfs for this exam given by MS shall i send u.

Microsoft does not "give" away exams. I can only think of a few ways that you would have been provided exam pdf's by Microsoft, and distributing them for free to someone on the forum is definately not legal.
  • Options
    ha ha I think there is some big issue with my language. I hope u remember i did almost end up selling dumps few days ago. ](*,)

See this viewtopic.php?f=29&t=31289

Yeah i know even if somebody have them, sharing is not legal, not on this forum, in fact on any forum.
    Kapil Khanna
  • Options
    AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Does anyone care anymore? Microsoft does not so why not simply scrap all the qualifications? They are worthless these days, more and more postings for dumps, questions and answers for sale on numerous websites and more and more "qualified" consultants not having a clue how the systme works and having a client wondering how the hell it all went so badly wrong when they have "consultants" that are fully "certified" (not qualified).

Daniel as one point of clarification as part of the exam preparation Microsoft do give 5 example questions, I believe these are in PDF format, so they do actually give you "sample" questions, perhaps it was these - no defense on the name change statement though :D
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    I hope u got it what i mean. Means no point in clearing exam with dumps.

And i think kapil was sarcastic about the name changing, too...
    I can translate his suggestion with "are you so dummy to show your name if you want to pass exams in this way?", so i think (and hope) he was definitively sarcastic
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    yeah that's true i was. But cudnt convey that properly. :oops:
    Kapil Khanna