Options

Can you add new listings?

FranklinFranklin Member Posts: 253
edited 2009-05-08 in NAV Three Tier
Can you add new listings to the list from the Start menu RTC? and new actions in the Action menu?

And How?

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    You need to customize (modify) the Role Center page object and add the appropriate parts.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    dmc-dkdmc-dk Member Posts: 42
    You can play, for example, with Page 9006 Order Processor Role Center - it is used as a default Role Center in the standard NAV 2009 installation.
    If you open that page in the designer, go to the first empty line at the bottom of it and click View-Actions - you will see all the actions displayed on the right side of the Role Center (check out those actions placed inside ActionContainer of "HomeItems" subtype). You can insert your own actions (lines) there.
  • Options
    FranklinFranklin Member Posts: 253
    Thank you!! =D>

How can i know which is the ID of whatever page in the RTC mode?

With all interface i can use CTRL+F2 but in RTC... i don´t find Start Menu in the pages... :-k

In the Sales Manager Role Center Page / Action Designer / ActionContainer Reports --> I have created a new report (Name: <Action50000>; Caption: SIEM; RunObject: Report Salesperson - Commission) then i have compiled but i dont find it in the RTC. Where is this new report? :( (EDIT: I have configurated other role with my user)
  • Options
    apankoapanko Member Posts: 70
    Franklin wrote:
    Thank you!! =D>

How can i know which is the ID of whatever page in the RTC mode?

With all interface i can use CTRL+F2 but in RTC... i don´t find Start Menu in the pages... :-k

In the Sales Manager Role Center Page / Action Designer / ActionContainer Reports --> I have created a new report (Name: <Action50000>; Caption: SIEM; RunObject: Report Salesperson - Commission) then i have compiled but i dont find it in the RTC. Where is this new report? :( (EDIT: I have configurated other role with my user)

You should start RTC with showhelpid parameter
    ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\RoleTailored Client\Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.exe" /showhelpid)

Press F1 key, system show ID of active page.