VAT Base Amount

AlexandreAlexandre Member Posts: 12
Hi All,

May I know how to bring/populate the VAT Base Amount field from Purchase/Sales Order line into Posted Receipt/Shipment line?

I tried to post 1 PO with VAT Base Amount > 0, but the figure of the VAT Base Amount in my Posted Receipt turns to be 0.

FYI that I have set the Prices Including GST in the header to be TRUE. Did I miss any setups in order to populate this field into the posted tables?

Thanks for the advice!

Comments

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    You need to configure the appropriate VAT posting groups and VAT codes associated with these in the table to get the system to calculate the base amount.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • devu_13devu_13 Member Posts: 101
    Hi
    You check your Posting Setup in VAT posting group in Finacial Management.
    Devendra Kr. Sharma
    IBIZ Consulting Services,India
  • reemareema Member Posts: 255
    Alexandre wrote:
    May I know how to bring/populate the VAT Base Amount field from Purchase/Sales Order line into Posted Receipt/Shipment line?

U need not to do any thing to update the order values into posted documents . system automatically will transfer the data what u have in Sales order / Purchaser order to Posted shipment / receipt.
    Alexandre wrote:

I tried to post 1 PO with VAT Base Amount > 0, but the figure of the VAT Base Amount in my Posted Receipt turns to be 0.

is it caluclating the Vat base amount in sales order / purchase order properly .

On which localization you are working & which version ?

when it comes indian localization u need to do the setups in SALES TAX to calucalte the vat .

Financial management - > setup - > sales Tax
    reema
  • AlexandreAlexandre Member Posts: 12
    Hi AdamRoue, devu_13, reema,

Thanks! Yes, the problem is in my VAT Posting Setup. I am now able to populate the VAT Base Amount. Thanks again.