Is it possible to import the vendorlist at regular interval

abhishekpareekabhishekpareek Member Posts: 150
Hi All,

I want to import the vendor details as an text format at regular interval of time from Navision.

How to achive this?

1:Is it possible that I can build the dataport for this and then call this datport through NAS?

I had tried this with Nas and dataport but NAS is not starting up and giving the error that Dataport cannot be run through NAS.

How to achieve this?

Thanks for help in advance!

Regards,
Abhishek

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Hi All,

I want to import the vendor details as an text format at regular interval of time from Navision.

How to achive this?

1:Is it possible that I can build the dataport for this and then call this datport through NAS?

I had tried this with Nas and dataport but NAS is not starting up and giving the error that Dataport cannot be run through NAS.

How to achieve this?

Regards,
    Abhishek

Why not try an XML port.
    David Singleton
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    Hi All,

How to achive this?

How to achieve this?

Regards,
    Abhishek

Yes you can.

If you want to use dataports, make sure you turn off the request form and the status screen.