Options

Questions to MB7-838

avoigt31avoigt31 Member Posts: 8
Hi, is there anybody who has passed the test MB7-838 (NAV 2009 Installation and Configuration)? Currently, i study the questions from Crambible, which are the sames as from Testking, Pass4sure and so on. There are many wrong answers to the questions, for example Q9. Would anyone like to discuss this here?

Comments

• Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    avoigt31 wrote:
    Hi, is there anybody who has passed the test MB7-838 (NAV 2009 Installation and Configuration)? Currently, i study the questions from Crambible, which are the sames as from Testking, Pass4sure and so on. There are many wrong answers to the questions, for example Q9. Would anyone like to discuss this here?

Why not make the effort to learn Navision instead of cheating. What's going to happen when you are in the real world and your customer calls up and says

"Hey Avoigt31, we have a critical situation we are getting an error when the client connects to the server, and can not work we have a truck waiting to ship goods urgently, what should we do?"

and what will you answer: A, B, C or D? ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
    David Singleton
  • Options
    avoigt31avoigt31 Member Posts: 8
    @ David: This is not the question in this case! The problem is to pass the test. I know, that the question are fare away from reality but this makes the test not easier ...
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    avoigt31 wrote:
    @ David: This is not the question in this case! The problem is to pass the test. I know, that the question are fare away from reality but this makes the test not easier ...

You can read my blog if you want to know how I feel about cheating Navision clients out of money.
    Get Rich Quick With Dynamics

You will eventually get caught out, so please don't do this. Instead get out there and learn Navision.
    David Singleton
  • Options
    Mike1Mike1 Member Posts: 78
    You're right David!

How frustrating it is to see that there are NAV-wannabe's without taking the proper effort to pass an exam.....

Practice makes perfect, and to be honest, I had to take the Financials-exam 4 times, before I passed, even though I have a proper financial background.

As I said, practice makes perfect, and in my opinion there is no room for cheaters on this forum.... [-(
    Man who put head on railroad track get splitting headache...
  • Options
    KosheKoshe Member Posts: 37
    I would also like to take a look at some exam questions for this exam. I don't think it's cheating, because I want to know what should I expect. Real life situations don't have much common with the exam questions (i have passed NAV installation and configuration 4 & 5 which are almost useless).
    Of course, I know some people that found questions for Navision exams and memorized all Q & A, and I think this could be called cheating.
  • Options
    matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Expecting cheat sheets and study guides is taught at an early age (at least to me). In middle and high school we got study guides, practice tests, quizzes to prepare us, etc for exams.

Once you grow up, though, you shouldn't expect this stuff. If you can't study enough to get a 70% on a test you shouldn't be certified in it. You may find the "What the hell?" question from time to time, but it's not going to make you fail. The questions may not be real world examples, but neither is the study material a lot of the time.

Using cheat sheets just make the certifications less valuable for those of us who did go through those thousands of pages of Navision manuals...and less valuable for you as other people do the same thing.
  • Options
    mihail_kolevmihail_kolev Member Posts: 379
    If you can't learn it, you shouldn't have it.
    -Mihail- [MCTS]