MSMQ Error: Execption in method OpenReceiveQueue

sresre Member Posts: 62
Hi all,

I know that the topic has been covered several times and I've used the search function already and got a lot of useful information. In addition to that I've checked the devguide.chm (just wanted to let you know so no one tells me to check that first). \:D/

Nevertheless I've not even been able to run a fairly simple example. It's basically like the example in devguide.chm to receive a document. The code is placed in the OnRun-Trigger of a single instance codeunit (just for testing) and looks like that:
IF ISCLEAR(MQBus) THEN
  CREATE(MQBus);

IF ISCLEAR(CC2) THEN
  CREATE(CC2);

CC2.AddBusAdapter(MQBus,1);
MQBus.OpenReceiveQueue('.\toNAS',0,0);
When I run the codeunit, the following message appears: "This message is for C/AL programmers: An execption was raised in method OpenReceiveQueue. The OLE control or Automation Server has returned error (HRESULT) -2147352567. The component did not provide the exeception description". The example has been run on Navision 4.0 SP3 and Windows Vista Business.

The code example is so simple that I don't know what to modify. The "CreateQueue" command seems not to be required according to the documentation (and doesn't work either). I've adapted the machine name as well and tried to assign permissions (private$ etc.) as well but the message doesn't change.

So I'm awaiting you're replies to #-o
Thanks in advance ...

Cheers
Sascha

Answers

• Mukesh_VermaMukesh_Verma Member Posts: 14
    Hi Sascha,

1. Right click on Queue > Go to Properties > Copy the MSMQ Path from the properties screen as shown in attached file

2. Go to Security tab and give Full Control permission to everyone

Regards,
    Mukesh
  • sresre Member Posts: 62
    1. Right click on Queue > Go to Properties > Copy the MSMQ Path from the properties screen as shown in attached file
    Hi Mukesh,

there's no screen attached? Can you tell me where I can find it and where I have to click on the queue?

Thanks
    Sascha
  • sresre Member Posts: 62
    Thanks to google I found the answer to my request IN THIS FORUM: :oops:
    viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8634&view=next

No idea why I didn't find it the last time I had been looking for it here. ](*,)