Item List to be filtered Based on a Field On Sales Header

KARPURSHRIKANTKARPURSHRIKANT Member Posts: 35
I would like to filter The Item List in the lookup of Sales Order Lines based on one of the fields in the Sales Order Header

eg. If Sales Header Contains a field for Item Category Code, then the Item List appearing should only populate the List of items filtered based on the Header Item Category Code.

Please advice?

Answers

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    I would like to filter The Item List in the lookup of Sales Order Lines based on one of the fields in the Sales Order Header

eg. If Sales Header Contains a field for Item Category Code, then the Item List appearing should only populate the List of items filtered based on the Header Item Category Code.

Please advice?

Create a new field "Item Category Ode" in the sales line, similar to the header, except make it a FlowFilter field.

Add this new field to the new drill down field that you create on the sales line for the Item list.

In the source property on the subform, set the category code to equal one another.
    David Singleton
  • KARPURSHRIKANTKARPURSHRIKANT Member Posts: 35
    David,

Well that needs a bit more explanantion.

1. Sales Order Header - I select the "Division Code"
    2. Sales order Lines - I click on the Lookup "No." to select from the Entire List of Items and further select one out of them,

Now Here in the list I would only like to c "Only" the Items with the Division Code(2140,i.e. "GALCO") selected in the header. i.e. Filter the Items Based on the Item Division Code in the Header

Pl Refer to the image as below