Cannot Void Check Nav 5.0

MorilenMorilen Member Posts: 30
My AP person ran a check all the way through and then our vendor decided to tell us after the fact to pay their new parent company. So we tried to void the check and it came back with a "currency code " does not exist" error. We do not even use currency code (always left blank) and I know for a fact that we have voided checks in this manner in the past. I have tried both methods for voiding, void check only, and unapply and void check, and both return the same error. We did change the pay-to vendor on the customer card, but that happened after we tried to void the check the first time so I can't see how that would effect this. The only other oddity about it is there is a remaining amount for around 8 bucks left on the same entry line as the payment (doc type). Not sure why that would cause this, but it is the only thing that seems out of whack compared to previous voided checks that worked fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    I suggest to contact your Solution center. They do a quick test to see if this is fixed in 5.0 sp1. They can turn on codecoverage and see the objects that are affected by the process. Filter them in 5.0 sp1 or in 2009. Export them and load them in a test environment and see if this fixes the issue. If it does then you know what needs to be done. Otherwise they can either open a support ticket with MS or try to debug the issue themselves.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n