Tax Calculation at Sales Qoute Level (Indian Localization)

fortius_cvafortius_cva Member Posts: 70
Hi All,

When attaching a valid Tax Structure to the Sales Quote, and initiating Functions --> Calculate Structure Values, the related tax values are not calculated at all with the developer licence.

The same process when executed using client licence raises an error that "Entries cannot be deleted from Detailed Tax Entry Buffer table"

The above two scenarois, i.e., Calculation of Structure Values using Client Licence and Developer Licence is working fine on lower versions (NAV 4.0, NAV 5.0).

Is it the limitation of NAV 2009 or are there any extra setup related issues with respect to Sales Quotation. The same setup is working fine at Sales Order and Sales Invoice level. Can anybody suggest me how to go about???

Regards
Siva Teja
Thank You
Friend Ship is just like breeze.. you can't smell it, touch it,hold it.

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    When attaching a valid Tax Structure to the Sales Quote, and initiating Functions --> Calculate Structure Values, the related tax values are not calculated at all with the developer licence.

The same process when executed using client licence raises an error that "Entries cannot be deleted from Detailed Tax Entry Buffer table"

You need to contact MS for the same as the license file seems to miss the related table for deletion. Sales Tax module/granule consist of all the localization objects and the required permissions.
    The above two scenarois, i.e., Calculation of Structure Values using Client Licence and Developer Licence is working fine on lower versions (NAV 4.0, NAV 5.0).

Is it the limitation of NAV 2009 or are there any extra setup related issues with respect to Sales Quotation. The same setup is working fine at Sales Order and Sales Invoice level. Can anybody suggest me how to go about???

It is working fine here and with no extra setup/configuration.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • UdAkunuriUdAkunuri Member Posts: 31
    It is working here also. Are you using Native or SQL Server. ?
    Thanks & Regards,
    Udaykumar Akunuri
  • navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    Hi All,

Regards
    Siva Teja

You can't calculate structure in the Sale Quote in fresh Cronus India Ltd. Databse
    Now or Never
  • navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    make some changes in the CU 13704.

Function Name : GetInputTaxCreditg
    Now or Never
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    UdAkunuri wrote:
    It is working here also. Are you using Native or SQL Server. ?

I wonder it will have any impact on the calculations.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • UdAkunuriUdAkunuri Member Posts: 31
    No no it will not have any impact on Calculations.................
    (i got a doubt regarding permissions that's why i asked..........)
    Thanks & Regards,
    Udaykumar Akunuri
  • fortius_cvafortius_cva Member Posts: 70
    Code regarding Quote while calculating Tax Calulcation is not addressed.

Add the code regarding Quote in code unit 13704
    Thank You
    Friend Ship is just like breeze.. you can't smell it, touch it,hold it.
  • candyryancandyryan Member Posts: 1
    Mine works well. It never encounter a glitch here.
    regards,
    candy