Budgets not appearing on Acct Schedule Overview

bhalpinbhalpin Member Posts: 309
Hi.

This is bugging a client regularly, but never happens to me using a copy of their database. (NAV 5.0 SP 1)

On an account schedule, clicking 'Overview', the budget column is coming up blank on a regular basis. There are budgets, and the column definitions are correct - but 9 times out of 10 that column is blank.

If they close NAV and reopen the db, the 1st time they click Overview the budgets will be there, but if they close the window and click Overview again the budgets are gone again.

Has anyone else seen this and maybe know why it happens?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Comments

• serdarulutasserdarulutas Member Posts: 50
    For me the solution was updating DimCodeToOption function in this form. Make sure the CASE OF statement has uppercase function in comparison.. If it is because of another problem, I don't really know.. :-k
  • Big_DBig_D Member Posts: 207
    Hi bhalpin

Did you ever crack this one and if so can you remember the solution as a customer of ours is experiencing the same issue! The solution from serdarulutas was for another form.

With thanks
    Big D signing off!
  • bhalpinbhalpin Member Posts: 309
    Hi.

Sorry - I never did see/find an answer to this. Shortly after that post I moved to a different NAV partner so I lost touch with that client and don;t really know what the outcome was.

B
  • Big_DBig_D Member Posts: 207
    Hi bhalpin

Thanks for the reply - hope it all works out at the new NAV Partner :D
    Big D signing off!