Problem in Tracking Specification table

LeroyLeroy Member Posts: 199
Hello, I've created a field called Document No. on Tracking Specification table; is this table appears all the serial numbers that I've assigned to a product in a sales order; I think it's from the standard. Well, the problem is that want to bring to the field Document No. the also Document Nº field from Sales Shipment Header table each time that I register a sales order with serial numbers but I can't. I see the Tracking Specification table and I can't see where it brings all the information. How can I do that?.
Thanks for reply.

Comments

• UdAkunuriUdAkunuri Member Posts: 31
    Hi Leroy,

The form Item tracking Lines - takes the data from two tables(337 Reservation Entry and 336 Tracking Specifications).

What is the need of inserting document in Tracking Specifications ?
    Thanks & Regards,
    Udaykumar Akunuri
  • LeroyLeroy Member Posts: 199
    Thanks for reply. I need it because when I register a sales quote, that has an item with serial numbers asociates, it prints automatically a report, together with the slip, that shows all the serial numbers form that slip so that the store can find the specific products. It runs well normally, but sometimes it shows all the serial numbers from that item, not only those which I've register. Right now the only that I can thinks is that, on Tracking specification table appears the sales slip number from sales header to get filter by it; I don't know if there is any easier solution :roll:
    Thanks for help