Can we intergrate the CRm and Nav. through BizTalk

ranjityadavranjityadav Member Posts: 92
Can we do that?
If we can then how?

and we need to update the data in both ways
from Nav to CRM and vice-versa.

and one more query suppose my new customer open in CRM then i want to update this in nav. also can we?

Answers

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    I suggest to use the 3rd party solution that is already available.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • ranjityadavranjityadav Member Posts: 92
    Hiii,

I know that but i want to integrate that by Biztalk.
    I am trying that now i will let you all to know how to integrate the CRM with NAV
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I don't know if the current version of CRM still works the same, but when I worked on an integration it had a mechanism with database operation events, that you can catch. The mechanism is called 'post-callouts', search for it in the CRM SDK documentation. They are events that include an XML document with the record that changes. Like I said though, I don't know if it still works that way. What we ended up doing was developing a COM component that caught those events, extract the XML from it and send it into a message queue, which we had hooked up to Commerce Gateway. You could also develop something that sends the XML right into Biztalk.

Have you searched the CRM SDK if it has something that connects directly to Biztalk? If it does then you can use Commerce Gateway to move it to NAV.

I agree with Ara3n though, there are 3rd party products ready to use for this. Going through Biztalk is more complicated than it needs to be.