temptable and report

BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
i'm banging my head trying to solve this:
i have a report based also on a temptable...no problem for printing the temporary, but the problem is that i have to print a pair of headers only if i have the detail...i can do it with normal tables, but with these tmptables it becomes really crazy...
temptables are really a pain in the a** with reports :(
anyone have had (and solved :) ) the same problem?(there is a complex process to retrieve the records for the temptable)

Thanks in advance
-Mirko-
"Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
My Blog

Comments

• kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    Can you give us some info on the structure of the report and the sections?

I've had such cases but they were a bit simpler. I could add and additional Body section with the headers and show it based on some condition (i.e. if a variable changed and the body section is being printed for the first time). But in such cases it is extremely difficult to implement a "Print On Every Page" scenario.
  • BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    it's something similar to "planning availability" standard report, but i mark some of the planningbuffer records, and i want to show them.
    also, all the dataitems from sales line and downward are double indented:
    production order line
    >prod. order line comp.
    >>sales line
    >>...
    >>planning buffer
    >>integer

anyway, i was doing the thing you suggested, as i don't need a "printoneverypage" feature.

sorry to not be more specific, but it's harder to explain it than developing it :)
    I'll let you know, thanks
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog