RF DYNMOVETOBIN Miniform

FishermanFisherman Member Posts: 456
My users are interested in performing Dynamic Bin Moves on our handheld devices from the Bin Cont. Lookup (LOOKUP) selection on the main menu - I believe this is a Lanham option.

The location that we'll be working in only has bin location labels, and due to the frequency with which inventory changes states, relabeling everything every time it does change would be cost-prohibitive.

Still, they want to be able to move from the floor using handhelds, and I thought we had a good option for them.

I had told them to use the Bin Content Lookup on the handheld, and choose the "Bin Cont. (Bin)" option, scan the bin label, and then choose the item that they wanted to move from the list. They're OK with this part of it, but they're not OK that you cannot change the quantity to move. Once you scan the From Bin and select the item to move, you can access the miniform menu and select "Move Item Only". Once you Enter the bin, it immediately registers the bin move, even though the "Next Miniform" option in the header says that it will take you to the "DYNMOVEITEM" miniform.

My users want to be able to navigate to the DYNMOVEITEM miniform from bin content so that they can select the quantity that they want to move. I've been working in NAV for several years now, but haven't gotten into ADCS very much. Does anyone have any pointers on existing code that I could look at to understand where to go from here?