Sharepoint workflow and Dynamics NAV integration

cssgyulacssgyula Member Posts: 31
Hi,

The question might sound silly, but I was really google-ing for it before posting this question.

So I try to write it down as simple as possible:

Does anyone have any experience reguarding Employee Portal and the Sharepoint Workflow Integration with Dynamics NAV 5.0? So when someone creates a workflow under Sharepoint, does Dynamics NAV works with it together or...?

I have also tried to Install Employee Portal Front End onto a 64 bit operating system with a 64 bit MS SQL Server 2008, but I have failed because of 64 bit ](*,) . Our client will only install the 64 bit OS with 64 bit SQL Server [-( , no 32 bit, and wants to integrate NAV with Sharepoint, but as an extranet solution for their customers and sales people to be reached on the Internet with username and password.

As NAV 2009 is not available in our language and not localized yet and the client wants the whole system to be started by 01-01-2010, only NAV 5.0 is available to work with.

I know that this is a complex question, but any experience or info you post here would help me.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,

Gyula (Jules) Csiák-Sedivy

There are two things, which you cannot learn from books. True love and Software Coding.

Comments

• cssgyulacssgyula Member Posts: 31
    :cry:

Any ideas or experience?
    Best Regards,

Gyula (Jules) Csiák-Sedivy

There are two things, which you cannot learn from books. True love and Software Coding.
  • djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    The only example of this I have seen is with NAV 2009. This won't be of great help, but maybe try this:

1. Look up how it's set up to work with NAV 2009.
    2. Somehow manage to retro-fit some of that functionality into 5.0

This may lead to the use of some middleware, but if your client is insisting on going live that soon, it's probably your best bet.
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."