Number of lines per page

LopeLope Member Posts: 14
I would like to define the number of sales lines that the pages of an invoice report can contain, showing the transfooter sections. Is it possible?

The "CurrForm.Newpage" instruction isn't correct for me because the transfooter sections doesn't generate.

Thanks!

Comments

• BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    Lope wrote:
    I would like to define the number of sales lines that the pages of an invoice report can contain, showing the transfooter sections. Is it possible?

The "CurrForm.Newpage" instruction isn't correct for me because the transfooter sections doesn't generate.

Thanks!
    count them manually, then add a counter in the body section trigger or onaftergetrecord trigger (it depends from your layout).
    it's a weird method, but sometimes it's the only way to have correct page breaks. :(
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • gopinathabsgopinathabs Member Posts: 5
    hi,

u can use one variable datatype is integer. increament in body section. there u write a condition that example
    in each page u required 10 record means

if VarI>10 then
    currentreport.newpage.

after vari bacomes 10 make it 0 so that again it will run for further record. if u dont make 0 only first 10 record will display in the first page remaining records will display in second pagewith more then 10 records.
    S.Gopinath
    M.sc Software Engineer
  • LopeLope Member Posts: 14
    Hi.

The problem is that if i use the "currentreport.newpage" instruction the Transfooter sections won't be shown in the page. :-(

Thanks.