Jet reports

lanemarklanemark Member Posts: 83
Does anyone use Jet reports with Navision, who could maybe give me some advise.
Alan

Comments

• ajhvdbajhvdb Member Posts: 672
    Hi,

Do a search on this forum and you will find lots of topics about this or simular addons.

or ask your question :-k
  • MAJB1969MAJB1969 Member Posts: 44
    We use Jet Reports. How can we help?
  • lanemarklanemark Member Posts: 83
    I am looking to create my first Jet report and although I have read the manual lots of times I still cannot grasp how to create the report.
    I am looking at creating a report that will give me our sales statistics,
    I have figured out that I can use the Item ledger entry table and search by a document no, then use the Sales amount actual and the Cost amount actual, I will then be able to see how much money we make on each sale without having to go to Navision and use the statistics for each individual sale.
    I would like to filter by month, and by General Product Posting Group.
    If I can grasp the basics I think i will be able to expand on this report then.

Easy!

Alan
    Are you an End User?
    What Version of Jet are you running?
    The GPPG is not held on the ILE. You should start in the Value Entry Table.
  • djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    Jet is a really complex product, but very powerful if used correctly (although I think that 2009 and it's easy external interfaces are going to kill the product). I would take a class or get some online training, their staff are generally pretty knowledgeable and can help you out. It's worth at least a short session, you can only learn so much from the manuals.
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."
    Let me know if you need any help. My company could arrange some training for you.