Options

ODBC - Navision 3.70

CésarCésar Member Posts: 3
Hello,

The idea is me a connection creates to Access 2000 to the information of a company in Navision Attain's fdb 3.70.

For it I have created a permission SUPER user of ONLY READING with the following characteristics:

(*) Type Date, ID 0, Reading Yes, Execution Yes
(*) Type Table, ID 0, Reading Yes, Execution Yes
(*) Formulaic Type, ID 0, Reading Yes, Execution Yes
(*) Type Report, ID 0, Reading Yes, Execution Yes
(*) Type Transfers, ID 0, Reading Yes, Execution Yes
(*) Type Module, ID 0, Reading Yes, Execution Yes
(*) Type System, ID 0, Reading Yes, Insertion Yes, Update Yes, Elimination Yes, Execution Yes

The rest of parameters not mentioned in every type I have left it in white.

Then I have created a user with the above mentioned permission and for only a company.

I install the ODBC of 3.70 and form the Sample C/ODBC 32 bit correctly, on having tried to add the company in clickeando the button produces the following mistake to itself " 08004 [Microsoft Bussiness Solutions Aps] [Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision ODBC Driver] Not permissions ". If ultimately I put to hand the Company or not, on having tried to do the connection from Access it(he,she) gives me the following mistake " ODBC: it trumped the call. [Microsoft Bussiness Solutions Aps] [Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision ODBC Driver] Not permissions (*21) ".

Nevertheless if in the permission of the user I do not indicate any company to him it works perfectly.

I have tried of almost quite, even creating C/ODBC's system permission with everything to Yes, and nothing of nothing.

Thank you.

A greeting,

César.