P&L of a Navision Project

vaishallivaishalli Member Posts: 4
Hi

What are the various Parameters that we need to consider for doing the Profit & Loss (P&L) of a NAV implementation project. My situation is that we have splitted the implementation into two phases (without MFG as 1st Phase and MFG as 2nd Phase).

1st phase runs into 48 person days and around 38 days for 2nd phase. In this scenario, what are all the factors that i need to consider to prepare the P&L of the project. Please give me some guidelines.

Thanks

Vaishalli

Comments

• Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    How do you plan to calculate P&L for the implementation? Please list out your steps.
  • DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    Are you from the implementation team, project management team, or from the management of NSC???
    If you are from amongst the first two, then its better to get involved with seniors who have got a good project implementation and management experience.
    Profitability of a project depends upon many factors, and segregating the projects among various stages is amongst one of them. It includes how the scoping exercises have been done for each stage/phase, how the boundaries for scope and timelines are set, how thorough your analysis and mapping exercises are, what is the level of resources deployed and so on...

So do gather such details first and then draft out an extensive project plan, the successful fulfillment of which will be the milestone for the project profitability.
    Regards,

Deep
    India