Business Notification Manager Connection Problem

vyankuvyanku Member Posts: 791
I am using Nav 5.0 SP1 SQL Option.I am using SQL server 2005 SP2
I installed Business Notification server. When I am trying to run the Business Notification Manager it connects to server suscessfully. Then I click on new from templet and select any templet. After that when I click on new from templet button it shows me following error :-
"An error occured while trying to connect to Navision. Please make sure that your Navision Client is running, Error Detail :- No Connection could be made because the target machine actively refuse it 127.0.0.1 :10599"

In Eventviewer I got the the following error :
Unknown SQL Exception 2 occured. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below.

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

Anybody got this type of problem.
Please suggest any soln

Answers

• vyankuvyanku Member Posts: 791
    Is there any issue in Business Notification in NAV 5.0 SP1 ???
    beacause no technical whitepaper or Demo script is released for Nav 5.0 SP1 Business Notification. :-k
  • vyankuvyanku Member Posts: 791
    My problem is solved.
    The problem is in finsql.exe.config
    <?xml version ="1.0"?>
    <configuration>
    <startup>
    <supportedRuntime version="v1.1.4322" />
    </startup>
    </configuration>

The supportRuntime version should be v2.0.50727
    <?xml version ="1.0"?>
    <configuration>