Options

Execute permission on table 2000000073

FalconettiferFalconettifer Member Posts: 10
edited 2011-03-01 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

I created a new database on Dynamics NAV 2009 with SQL Server, restore a backup and it works correctly on the Classic Client.

I set up the configuration file and when I run the RTC, this is the error I had:

"No execute permission on object number: 2000000073 of type: Table"

I tried to solve it by restarting the Dynamics NAV server, also restarting the computer ](*,)

Nothing worked...

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Fer

Comments

• Options
    matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    What's your security model? Maybe you need to synchronize.
  • Options
    FalconettiferFalconettifer Member Posts: 10
    matttrax wrote:
    What's your security model? Maybe you need to synchronize.

SQL Server configured on Mixed Mode (Windows Authentication and SQL Server Authentication)

One user with Windows Login and one user with SQL Server login.

The Database logins are already sinchronized... :?
  • Options
    mihail_kolevmihail_kolev Member Posts: 379
    You need to add permissions in the database users (that database used by the company)
    -Mihail- [MCTS]
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    That's the User Personalization table. Did you get your license updated to NAV 2009?
  • Options
    Ravi_ThakkarRavi_Thakkar Member Posts: 392
    You must have to upload the NAV 2009 Licence on your database.
    It will definately solve your problem.
    Ravi_Thakkar
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
    E Mail : ravi.thakkar@hotmail.com
  • Options
    snehalppatelsnehalppatel Member Posts: 34
    I am facing the same problem. We have Development Server, where we store the Development Database centrally. When I try to connect the Database using RTC from my local machine, I am able to do it, but when I try to connect the same Database using RTC from my Development Server it gives error "No execute permission on object number: 2000000073 of type: Table".

Please note that I have given SUPER user rights to both windows logins (i.e. my local machine user and the development server user). But still, I am not able to access the Database using RTC from Development Server.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: My License is for NAV 2009, which is also uploaded on the Database.
    Snehal Kumar Patel
    MCTS - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
  • Options
    FranklinFranklin Member Posts: 253
    Hi, i have the same problem with mi partner license updated...

I could i solve this problem? its very strange ](*,)
  • Options
    matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Are you on a 2-tier or 3-tier setup?

If it's 3-tier it could be passing a different user id between the NAV Server and the Database. Check the event log and you should be able to see what user it is connecting with.
  • Options
    Its 3-tier architecture. I have already checked the Event Log, it isn't giving any Error. If you note my query, you would be able to understand that I am able to connect that Server DB using RTC from other Systems, but not from the one on which the Server DB resides (i.e. the Server itself). :|
    Snehal Kumar Patel
  • Options
    Do you have deleted some profiles? I have solved this problem and the cause was that i have deleted some profiles... I have generated all again and everything is ok!!
  • Options
    No, I haven't deleted any profile. ](*,)

Can you please tell me how did you generated all profiles once again? Thanks.
    Snehal Kumar Patel
  • Options
    Well, I think the problem is in the configuration of the profiles...

I had this problem when:

1.- The Profile Card, for example President, have as owner DOMAIN/Administrator

2.- The User Personalization Card of DOMAIN/Administrator have a profile id other profile but not President.

Then i deleted all User Personalization Cards and i selected the same users in both forms...

If role President have as owner DOMAIN/Administrator in then Profile Card, then, the User Personalization Card of DOMAIN/Administrator must have the id profile DOMAIN/Administrator.

I think that this error is produced by something like this but not the license because finally i haven´t this problem, and i haven´t replaced any license.

To generate the profiles, i copy the profile from other company.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the information. I resolved my problem in following way:

In order to allow the user to use Role Tailored Client, there is a role called "BASIC" that must be assigned to the user. What my mistake was, I had given Company Name against that Role, which was restricting the user to access those tables which are necessary to execute in order to run Role Tailored Client. As soon as I removed Company Name against that role of the user, it started working. :)
    Snehal Kumar Patel
  • Options
    venu258venu258 Member Posts: 9
    Hi Guys,

can I assign the BASIC role to a super user. I have a requirement to restrict one of the super user to access only one company in RTC. is it possible to do it? I tried to do it as shown in the image , but it didn't work.

Thanks in advance........
  • Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    venu258 wrote:
    I have a requirement to restrict one of the super user to access only one company in RTC. is it possible to do it?

Assign the Company to role Super and restart the service