Showroom Bins / Statment posting error

MammoMammo Member Posts: 107
Dear All,

I am looking for best practice solution for the following;

I have a showroom in which I have a small warehouse area to dump the things then I have shelves where I display items for sale and I do replenish these shelves from this small warehouse which is allocated inside the showroom.

To achive this I made the showroom location setup as in Warehouse tab Bin Mandatory, check mark on Require to Receive and Require to Ship. I created Bins PB01, PB02 and so on as Primary reciving bins on small allocated space assuming as warehouse and I also created DB01, DB02 as my shelves display location in show room from where I do sales. This is some how doing the required scenerio but I need to find answers for the following

1. How to replenish Shelves DB01, DB02 from small warehouse Bin PB01, PB02 as mentioned above.Do I need to use Item journal or Item reclassification journal manually to move item from one bin to an other?
2.When I do sales on POS using LS Retail and try to post the statment in Navision it gives me error that you must define the Bin code in created Item journal. Please see the exact error in attached picture.

All opinions are welcome and appreciated.

Comments

• kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    Try using Movement Worksheet. :)
    Kapil Khanna
  • sajidhanifkhansajidhanifkhan Member Posts: 182
    Hi Kapil,

for item moving I can use Item journal / Item reclass journal but the problem occurs in posting of POS sales statment ](*,)
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'SQL General' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!