Unfortunately I have a problem, I can not run the SSIS package successfully.
First I checked my company name in NAV. I think, it is CRONUS Rt.
After that I replaced CRONUS International Ltd_ with the correct company name, CRONUS Rt._ , in the Mobile Sales-NAV5SP1.dtsconfig (I tried with the „original” company name too.)
I set up the connection manager.
And I got the following error message:
I tried to rename the company name on the original company name, but It didn’t solve my problem.
And I saw the original company name in the message error...
What the mistake may be?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Try to open package using SQL management studio and execute it manually (by set db and company names manaully).
Thank you for your pieces of advice! The mistake was a very simple "error", it was my fault. I changed the .config file (company name and language), but I didn't assign this config file in the .dtsx file, that is why the application used a default company name and language. But I am fighting with the collation now.
Collations must be the same in all db: nav, staging, management, maybe master...
Better to start from Latin everywhere and when everything will work, then change to required... Sometimes national characters doesn't work in SSIS and i still don't know why.