Error form no 16325

vijayandersonvijayanderson Member Posts: 207
Hi All,

When I run The following form no : 13625 I get the following error. Can some one give a solution for it.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Solution is written on the dialog... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • vijayandersonvijayanderson Member Posts: 207
    Hi Kine,

Can you tell me how to solve it, I am not able to resolve it..

Regards,
    Vijay
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    In the table appearing in the error message, create a key with a sum index field as defined in the error message.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    I have done following changes and i get following error kindly suggest what is to be done

In the Table Keys

I have selected Document No & in sum index Field i have selected Delivery challan no and then when Itry to save I get following error .
    " The Type of sum index field must be Decimal".

Regards,
    Vijay
    1.JPG 20.4K
    :oops:
    The form 13625 is not available in Indian database. Is it 16325 Posted Delivery Challan?
    Have you done some modifications in it. Run the debugger and check where the error is coming. You must have used CALCFIELDS OR CALCSUMS with the variable "Document No.".
    CA Sandeep Singla
    S its form 16325 only, I have posted it wrongly.. and we have not done any customization, infact i get same error when i run sales header from table.. :?:
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    Did you read the error message?
    If you will calculate a field with Rec.calcfields(MyFlowField), the field behind the Calcfomula of MyFlowField must be a SumIndexField in the base table.
    Take a look, to understand what i mean, in table 27 field Inventory and the CalcFormula of this field (in the properties of the field).

But when i read the the message, why do you wish to calcfield the "Deliver Callan No."? Is this really a FLOWFIELD in the table?

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!
    garak wrote:
    Did you read the error message?
    If you will calculate a field with Rec.calcfields(MyFlowField), the field behind the Calcfomula of MyFlowField must be a SumIndexField in the base table.
    Take a look, to understand what i mean, in table 27 field Inventory and the CalcFormula of this field (in the properties of the field).

But when i read the the message, why do you wish to calcfield the "Deliver Callan No."? Is this really a FLOWFIELD in the table?

Regards

As per error message the SumIndexField should be "Document No" which is a code field and not decimal. So no chance of creating such key.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    Yes as you said Document no is a code field.. Can some one say how to solve this error #-o. I have not done any customization here.. Its Navision DB (sql) only
  • devu_13devu_13 Member Posts: 101
    Hi
    As per Error Message you can't write Code datatype in SumIndex field So Key will not be created....
    Devendra Kr. Sharma
    IBIZ Consulting Services,India
    I have not created any key.. but when I try to run the form i get following error.. ](*,)