Options

Employee Portal: Modify Records in own Tables

JaanaJaana Member Posts: 28
edited 2009-03-30 in Navision e-Commerce
Hi,

there was already a post 4 years ago. It was closed by "restarting NAS helped"... however. In my case it doesn't help.

The Problem
I created a new table, added the necessary code to the codeunits 6822 and 6824. The table can be displayed in EP but whenever I try to insert a new record or modify an existing one I get the error message

Error during Modify (20): Another user has modified the record for this Object after you retrieved it from the database. Enter your changes again in the Web Part.

I already restarted NAS, IIS, NAV and the Sharepoint Website... nothing helps. What else do I need to change?!? Or is there anything in the setup which can cause this?!?

Cheers, Jaana

Comments

• Options
    Ravi_ThakkarRavi_Thakkar Member Posts: 392
    Hello,

I think if you haver not inserted all the Primary Key Fields in the Code while inserting or modifying the data, then this error may come.
    Then also,when you are doing any coding in NAV part then, please compile all the objects of NAV and then synchronize all logins and then restart all the necessary services and NAV session as well as browser.

It may solve your problem.
    Ravi_Thakkar
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
    E Mail : ravi.thakkar@hotmail.com
  • Options
    JaanaJaana Member Posts: 28
    Hi,
    thanks for your help!
    I tried now all your suggestions (compile, synchroniz, restart all services (I even restarted the whole server). Nothing helped.

The primary key was the first I suspected to cause the problem. And now I finally found the (copy and past - ) error after reviewing my code for the 1000st time
    FilterString :=
      STRSUBSTNO(
        'WHERE(1=CONST(%1),3=CONST(%2))',
        DecodeXML.GetValueByFieldIDFromHeadData(XMLDocInHead,EPAccScheduleFilter.FIELDNO("User ID")),
        DecodeXML.GetValueByFieldIDFromHeadData(XMLDocInHead,EPAccScheduleFilter.FIELDNO("Acc. Schedule Name")));

I copied the Sales Order... in my case the second PK field is not 3 but 2. Changed the code to
    'WHERE(1=CONST(%1),2=CONST(%2))',

now it works. Thanks!!!!!!
    Jaana