Options

Change Report Layout for Employee Portal

JaanaJaana Member Posts: 28
edited 2009-08-21 in Navision e-Commerce
Hi,

I managed to deploy the Account Schedule Report 25 with filters etc. to Employee Portal. The only problem is, that it doesn't look very pretty. The 100% width for the table is missing, so all the columns are naccowed to 5 cm or so.

The following helps:
1. C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\sharepoint80\UserControls\ Report.aspx
Change <body class="ms-WPBody"> to an own class (e.g. <body class="ms-WPBodyREP">)

2. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\1033\STYLES
Add new Styles for the new class.
E.g.
.ms-WPBodyREP TABLE
{
width=100%;
}

The question is now: When I do this will it change all Reports which come through Reporting Services as well? Or only those coming through Employee Portal?
Does anyone know, if it is possible to setup multiple Report.aspx to have different styles per Report? I would like to have a Report25.aspx, Report206.aspx and so on... Where can I define which aspx is used for the report? Or is this somewhere hidden in the EP can cannot be changed?

Thanks for helping!

Jaana

Comments

• Options
    tech_navtech_nav Member Posts: 27
    Hi,

I am having the same problem of report layout while viewing reports through Employee Portal.
    I tried changing in report sections in navision but no change, my report gets squeezed in HTML view and the preview gets distorted.
    Can u b more clear on how to make the changes in report.aspx file and core.css file because i tried doing wat u said but the preview was still the same. In core.css file, do i have to replace all ms-WPBody with new class ms-WPBodyREP ?????? Or do i have to create a new stylesheet and call it from report.aspx????What content should it contain????

Thanks in advance......