Planning worksheet NAV2009 - is it me!

ajmalsherifajmalsherif Member Posts: 111
Hi
i am running planning worksheet for a BOM but the components are being repeated.

I will describe the issue in some detail:

I have created a BOM LS 010700. There is no stock either for the bom or its components. The worksheet has correctly picked up a SO for qty 1500 however it is showing them as 2 lines on 2 due dates (see top 2 lines on image below line qty 500 and 1000 – more info is on the attached excel spreadsheet)

I have also created a Firm planned Production order for 2500 cases.

The worksheet was run first for MPS (Regen plan) – this brought in the first two lines - as mentioned above.

It was run again for MRP after the Released Production order had been created. This resulted in the component items being shown. For instance an item called LA PF011 is repeated on 6 lines (lines 3 to 8)- with different qty and due dates.

Another item - LP B54 which is easier to describe - is showing 2 lines - suggesting that the item is ordered on the 2 march and 4 march each time with a qty of 10000. However there should be only one line for qty 15000. This should be 15000 because:

- qty of 5000 (from Pr OR 2x2500)

- plus qty 10000 minimum stock set on Item card (copy of item card is also on the attachment)

- = 15000

Any help appreciated

Comments

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    No spreadsheet attached - does it tell us the item settings?
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • ajmalsherifajmalsherif Member Posts: 111
    thanks i am delighted to say that i have worked it out :)

- the system was correctly reordering to take into account stock levels.

I would be greatful however if i could have a pointer as to why i am not able to drag and drop orders from the Production Schedule window