CONSISTENT Function Error

sujatharaoosujatharaoo Member Posts: 57
Hi,

When Branch transfer shipment is Posting the client faced an Error message. please find the attached screen shot. can any one help to resolve this?

Thanx in advance
Regards,
Sujatha.N

Comments

• ashbhardwajashbhardwaj Member Posts: 89
    The value in Debit & Credit is not matching while posting that's why u r getting this error
    Check it may be due to some rounding precision.
  • AAshokAAshok Member Posts: 53
    Hi

First search with CONSISTENT word, you can find a lot of posts....,.

search.php?keywords=CONSISTENT&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search+the+forum

Best of luck
  • sujatharaoosujatharaoo Member Posts: 57
    Hi ashbhardwaj,

Thanx for the suggestion. but this error message is not throwing every time.When concurrent users are posting these error message is showing.

Thanx in Advance.
    Regards,
    Sujatha.N
  • vijayandersonvijayanderson Member Posts: 207
    Its a bug with Navision 4.0 , you have to change code.. for this inconsistency function.. This will occur when the invoice quantity is different from shipped quantity..
    Our Client is using 3.7 Application. Is this is 3.7 Navision application bug? Where i have to change the code to resolve this bug? can u help me?

Thanx in Advance
    Regards,
    Sujatha.N
    Hi,
    I have imported the Single instance codeunit and tried but in the general ledger form both credit and debit are seems to be tallied, but still the transaction is not getting posted, the same consistent function Error message is displaying. Can any one help me to solve this. :roll:
    Regards,
    Sujatha.N
  • vijayandersonvijayanderson Member Posts: 207
    Have u appliied any duty for that transfer...
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    the codeunit doesn't fix the problem - if you read this instructions - when you get the error - you then run the codeunit.
    it should point out where the problem is.
    Hi ashbhardwaj,

I tried this and i solved this CONSISTENT FUNCTION ERROR.
    In first NAV-application i have marked the breakpoint where the error message throws, then I start the debugger and posted. then i have opened second appication of same database, and i run the G/L Entry table. when breakpoint occurs in debugger of the first application. I have copied the entry lines from GL Entry of the second application. then i found that the values is not tallied because of rounding off value. I have modified the code for this in the cusomised codeunit. :)

Thanx for the suggestions given. :D
    Regards,
    Sujatha.N