Transfer Orders & Item Tracking

tjftjf Member Posts: 17
Has anyone come across the problem where a Transfer Order is created (Lot Tracking is enabled) where sometimes on the receipt the item tracking lines from the originating shipment have disappeared or are for a different quantity?

In order to rectify this a record is required to be entered into the Reservation Entry table to enable the receipt to have populated item tracking lines and ultimately for the receipt to be posted.

Comments

• Benny_FauziBenny_Fauzi Member Posts: 14
    Hi i'm having the same trouble right now. in my case, the serial no is missing in the item tracking line.
    so i shipped 5 items with serial no, but when i tried to post receipt, there's only 4 serial no appear in the item tracking line for receipt.

you mention the correction using reservation entry. can you please help to describe on how exactly to do this?
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    There have been numerous issues in this area and Microsoft have resolved many of them depending upon your version, so I can only suggest that you contact you partner, because this has been and issue an issue in NAV.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • Gollum83Gollum83 Member Posts: 19
    Hello together,

our customer with a german 5.1 Db has the same problems with
    lot no tracking active.
    Does anybody know if is has been resolved?