Microsoft Survey: Dynamics NAV Implementations

jacobwjjacobwj Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 7
Hi,

I would like to draw your attention to a current survey about Dynamics NAV.

If you can find time, please voice your opinion about Dynamics NAV implementation work by taking the survey before it closes tomorrow, Friday, March 20th.

Data from the survey will not be published but it will help us improve your experience with Dynamics NAV in the future. It should take about 10 minutes to complete the survey.

To begin, follow this link.

Thanks in advance!
Jacob Winther

Microsoft Dynamics UX

Comments

• genericgeneric Member Posts: 511
    Double post?

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=32802

I don't see the point of this survey.
    The survey doesn't even get close to reality. Most implementations right now for 2009 RTC are in a wait and see and if of other projects. Companies don't want to be the first to implement it. If they do implement, they implement in classic 2009.
  • jacobwjjacobwj Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 7
    The survey is now closed -- Thank You for your interest in MS Dynamics NAV!
  • genericgeneric Member Posts: 511
    Typical MS response.

It's like talking to a wall.
  • jacobwjjacobwj Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 7
    I see you point. Let my provide some background for the recent survey.

This survey asked questions about all “phases” of NAV implementation work, from presales to deployment and operation. In other cases of our UX research, we gather feedback on concrete aspects of the NAV tooling experience, more close to “reality” if you will. But this we do usually via labtests, interviews, and partner visits, since the nature of the feedback in these cases often requires that we can observe issues, ask clarifying questions, and have a dialog, which is all obviously hard with a survey. So in the current case we use the survey to gather feedback from the community at large, about which areas to prioritize when taking up concrete issues.

I can assure you that the feedback we receive, regardless of method, is an invaluable resource for improving Dynamics NAV. Thanks again to the NAV community, to everybody that joined this or other NAV surveys, and to Mibuso for letting me post the survey link.

Best regards,
    Jacob Winther

Microsoft Dynamics UX