Prod. order Journal Docu no.

santhanaksanthanak Member Posts: 91
hi all,

i am facing problem while posting a Prod.order journal from released prod. order. "you must specify a document no is item journal line journal template name = prod order"
actually for all other journals we can specify the document no in respective journal templates/journal batches. but for prod order i cant able to see any batches so how to find this and how to define a document no in it.

instead i have placed a check mark in Manu setup as Doc no is prod order no. but when i try to post the 5th prod order the error popups says "doc no must be 1 in item journal line journal template name = prod order....."
please give me a solutions on this

thanks

Comments

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Look at the item journal template for the type production order - you do not have a number series assigned I presume, therefore it does not know what number to assign this in the ledger. The common way to do this is set it to be the production order as this is easily identifyable. If you are altering this flag my guess would be the reference would get out of synch, so set the number series and tick the flag - try and get the setup right at the start, or are you in testing?
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • santhanaksanthanak Member Posts: 91
    thanks Adam

its working now,

m using the flag check mark the prod order no is docu no, so working fine