TDS Certificate receivable

lovelyklovelyk Member Posts: 83
Dear All

Can anybody provide me the PDF related to the setup of TDS Certificate Receivable field in Sales Invoice

Regards

Comments

• DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    There is no setup on Sales Invoice. Just make sure that the "TDS Certificate Receivable" Boolean on sales invoice header is "TRUE" for such transactions.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • lovelyklovelyk Member Posts: 83
    Dear Deep,

This what u said is known to me but I want to know that how the entry corrosponding to it will gone to Assign TDS Certificate form

Regards
    Assign TDS Certificate details is the window where you can select the entries for which TDS certificate is receivable, if not already done.
    Use update TDS certificate details to update the TDS Certificate details by selecting the customer number and entering the required details. Once this is done, click functions>Update TDS Cert. details.
    Once you click, update TDS cert. details window gets opened, where you can select the entries for which the TDS certificate is received.

Hope it helps.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • lovelyklovelyk Member Posts: 83
    Dear Deep,

I want to know that at what event the entry is created in that respective form

Regards
    That form shows customer ledger entry only, which is updated whenever any transaction with customer is posted.
    Regards,

Deep
    India