OIOXML in NAV

GumlegufGumleguf Member Posts: 38
Hi all,

Greetings from Denmark. I am completely new to NAV, so please excuse my newbie questions. :D

I am helping a new customer to convert from XAL til NAV. They intend to use OIOXML in order to bill public customers. I know we can buy add-on modules to achieve this, but as far as I have been informed some standard OIOXML functionality is available in NAV.

My problem is that I can't really find any information about this anywhere. Can enyone give me a small introduction, or perhaps put me in the direction of some relevant material?

Best regards,

G

Comments

• GumlegufGumleguf Member Posts: 38
    Okay, so I spent a bit more time reading the F1 help, and actually found a few instructions. :roll:

I have performed the basic setup in Sales & Marketing -> Setup -> Sales & Receivables Setup under the tab OIOXML.

I have then updated a customer with the EAN No and Account code fields.

Then I create an invoice with all required fields and post it.

I then locate the invoice under Sales & Marketing -> History -> Posted Invoices, press Functions -> Create Electronic Invoices and press OK.

I then get an error message saying: " OIOXML Code must not be in Payment Terms Code='21'. ". I tried with various different Payment Terms but same error. Help please. :?:

Btw, I am running a CRONUS 2009 local database.

/G

Edit: When activating the debugger it stops in Codeunit 13609 at the following line:

PaymentTerms.TESTFIELD("OIOXML Code");

....in a section of code that says:

Etc....

PaymentTerms.GET("Payment Terms Code");
    PaymentTerms.TESTFIELD("OIOXML Code");
    CASE PaymentTerms."OIOXML Code" OF
    PaymentTerms."OIOXML Code"::Kontrakt:
    AddElement(XMLCurrNode,'ID','CONTRACT',DocNameSpace,XMLNewChild,Prefix);
    PaymentTerms."OIOXML Code"::Specifik:
    AddElement(XMLCurrNode,'ID','SPECIFIC',DocNameSpace,XMLNewChild,Prefix);
    END;

Etc....
  • GumlegufGumleguf Member Posts: 38
    Ouhh ouhhh... I didn't read the error message properly. :^o

It was my payment term setup that wasn't correct.