Outlook Synchronization Issue

MChilariMChilari Member Posts: 47
Hi Experts,

We are running NAV 5.0 SP1 on SQL 2005. I am having an issue in Outlook Synchronization.

Outlook Synchronization is working fine for most of the users except couple of them. Issue on one of the Machine is System duplicating the Appointments. When we click Synchronization system is replicating the Appointments. Last night I clicked the Synchronization 6 times and it created the Appointments 6 times. At the end of the synchronization system is generating the fallowing error message.".... Contact your system Administrator"
In Troubleshooting window we have two kinds of errors:

1) The related item for the synchronized Outlook item is not found in the specified folders. The following values were expected: /O=FIRST ORGANIZATION/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=Mastertravel.

Note: MasterTravel is not the UserID of the Person whom we are trying to Synchronize

2) An Outlook item cannot be synchronized because the Attendee No. field of the Recipients collection in the APP entity cannot be processed. Try again later and if the problem persists contact your system administrator.

Please let me know your suggestions
Thanks