Exchange rate

mehmeh Member Posts: 50
we are using multi currency in Nav 5 . Our company uses flat rate for one month for all the transaction. I need to enter one journal entries with diff exchange rate for EUR . i cannot change exchange rate in the currency set up of EUR as we use flat rate for a month . How this problem can be address since when i create differrent card for the currency like EUR bank to post a single transaction and adjust the debit and credit field the bank cannot accept this currency code as it uses EUR as default currency .Please let me know any alternatives if you have.

Thanking in advance

Comments

• DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    I think you need to define the exchange rate for a single transaction.
    You can do so by going to the specific Currency code field and then changing the exchange rate for the specific transaction.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • mehmeh Member Posts: 50
    How that can be done I dont know and i dont see that in the material as well how to change for a single transaction pls suggest
  • rajatkaliarajatkalia Member Posts: 65
    Hi

In the journal screen, in the Currency Code field you have a look up button (up arrow) which will show you the list of currencies, next to that (left side) look up button there is a small box with 3 dots, you can click on that and change the exchange rate for the transaction.

Regards,
    Rajat
  • mehmeh Member Posts: 50
    Thank you so much Dilip and Rajat it really helped me in posting the journal line .

THanking you

Malvika