How to DEBUG the Particular point for Start Debugging ??

pskannaapskannaa Member Posts: 138
Hi,

I want to debug MY Code only in system(NAV) codeunit, skip others...

If i select the Debug->Active. this will start the debugging from the initial stage to end.

i don't want that...I hav pointed the debuging line in my code(marked red) even though it's start debugging from the starting position.

Once i Run the Form and given the Action(push button), execute all system codes after that want to point my debugging line...

The thing is don't want to debug other codes only want to checkout my code.
Thanks
Regards,
Psk

Comments

• kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    Add a breakpoint to your code, enable debugger and disable "Breakpoint on triggers"...
  • pskannaapskannaa Member Posts: 138
    Fine, It's Working.

one more clarification...

at the Debug mode i need to print the particular variable .. i.e want to know what is current value of "rec.MyOrderNo" ????
    In the debugger enable the Variables and the Watches. Then see how the variables are referenced...
  • pskannaapskannaa Member Posts: 138
    Right...

can't we print the value in the window instead of searching the variables in the window..

in window type like

?myVar
    You haven't used the debugger before :shock:

If you have a variable called MyXAmount then go to the watches window and doubleclick in order to make it editable. Then Paste MyXAmount (it's case sensitive)...

If you drag and drop a variable from the variables window to the watches you'll see it's values and the way it is spelled (i.e. Sales Line.Zoom.Amount)
  • santoshmkcetsantoshmkcet Member Posts: 229
    I think :-k the point UNDER discussion has gone out of proportions WHERE there cannot be a point of returning back.
    Thanks & Regards
    Santosh
    Where Stones can be transformed to Gold